Hello everyone, it’s another bright day and today’s topic is no other than “homework”;Yes, Homework. The task of doing an homework has never been easy through the generations, and today I would like you to take you into a journey of a typical and universal approach of doing homework adapted by most students.
1. Sit in a straight, comfortable chair in a well-lighted place with plenty of freshly sharpened pencils.
2. Read over the assignment carefully, to make certain you understand it.
3. Stop! You forgot you had left your book in a friend’s room.
4. Stop off at another floor, on the way back and visit that room which is making noise to see what’s happening.
5. When you get back to your room, sit in a straight, comfortable chair in a clean, well-lighted place with plenty of freshly sharpened pencils.
6. Read over the assignment again to make absolutely certain you understand it.
7. You know, you still need to check your Facebook after every half an hour and comment on that picture Bill just posted.
8. Go look at your teeth in the bathroom mirror.
9. Wait, you just need to listen to your favorite track to get into the mood– I mean it! As soon as it’s over you are going to start that paper.
10. Listening to your second track won’t hurt, after all its just five minutes.
11. Before you realize it, you are making a new playlist.
12. Phone your friend on the other floor and ask if he’s started writing yet. Exchange derogatory remarks about your teacher, the course, the university, and the world at large
13. Read over the assignment again; the professor said you need to familiarize yourself with question before answering it.
14. Your favorite show is just on air in TV or that big college football game, everyone is watching it; it wouldn’t hurt to spend an hour doing what you love.
15. Phone your friend on the third floor to see if he was watching. Discuss the finer points of the plot or the match, we all need to do a post-analysis.
16. Go look at your tongue in the bathroom mirror.
17. Look through your roommate’s book of pictures from home. Ask who everyone is.
18. Sit down and do some serious thinking about your plans for the future; a business major is cool but in Hollywood people are making a lot of money with less effort.
19. Read over the assignment one more time, just for the heck of it.
20. The assignment is not too much, it could be done in early hours of the morning, time for a nap.
21. Alas! It’s 5am, Leap up and write the paper.
22. In your next class, complain to everyone that you didn’t get any sleep because you had to write the paper.