Hello everyone, it’s another bright day and today’s topic is no other than “homework”;Yes, Homework. The task of doing an homework has never been easy through the generations, and today I would like you to take you into a journey of a typical and universal approach of doing homework adapted by most students.
1. Sit in a straight, comfortable chair in a well-lighted place with plenty of freshly sharpened pencils.
2. Read over the assignment carefully, to make certain you understand it.
3. Stop! You forgot you had left your book in a friend’s room.
4. Stop off at another floor, on the way back and visit that room which is making noise to see what’s happening.
5. When you get back to your room, sit in a straight, comfortable chair in a clean, well-lighted place with plenty of freshly sharpened pencils.
6. Read over the assignment again to make absolutely certain you understand it.
7. You know, you still need to check your Facebook after every half an hour and comment on that picture Bill just posted.
8. Go look at your teeth in the bathroom mirror.
9. Wait, you just need to listen to your favorite track to get into the mood– I mean it! As soon as it’s over you are going to start that paper.
10. Listening to your second track won’t hurt, after all its just five minutes.
11. Before you realize it, you are making a new playlist.
12. Phone your friend on the other floor and ask if he’s started writing yet. Exchange derogatory remarks about your teacher, the course, the university, and the world at large
13. Read over the assignment again; the professor said you need to familiarize yourself with question before answering it.
14. Your favorite show is just on air in TV or that big college football game, everyone is watching it; it wouldn’t hurt to spend an hour doing what you love.
15. Phone your friend on the third floor to see if he was watching. Discuss the finer points of the plot or the match, we all need to do a post-analysis.
16. Go look at your tongue in the bathroom mirror.
17. Look through your roommate’s book of pictures from home. Ask who everyone is.
18. Sit down and do some serious thinking about your plans for the future; a business major is cool but in Hollywood people are making a lot of money with less effort.
19. Read over the assignment one more time, just for the heck of it.
20. The assignment is not too much, it could be done in early hours of the morning, time for a nap.
21. Alas! It’s 5am, Leap up and write the paper.
22. In your next class, complain to everyone that you didn’t get any sleep because you had to write the paper.
for more information on homework please visit
Mr. Ramjeet Raghav, age 96, and his wife have just welcomed their second child into the world. Mr. Raghav, who lives in northern India, is now the proud father of two healthy boys, and claims he is the world’s oldest new father.
Can we give a shout-out to his wife, Shakuntala, who is 54? That’s pretty old to be getting pregnant and having a baby.
Mr. Raghav says the children are God’s will, and that he had been praying for them. He says it is also God’s will that he is able to have sex three or four times every night!
Can we give a shout-out to his wife? She can withstand this old bull for the whole night!
Although, Mr. Raghav may surprise us all and live another 25 years. He’s pretty tough. If you look closely at the picture, you’ll see that the shirt he is wearing says “No Excuse.” What does that mean? I guess you can figure it out what this old bull is trying to say here.
for more information on Mr. Raghav visit;
Perhaps you have once found yourself in an embarrassing situation and wished for mother earth to swallow you up . If you think your story is the most embarrassing, wait until you read stories from the link above. These stories are guaranteed to lift up your spirit and leave you laughing endlessly. Enjoy
Did you know that if you spend the same amount of time you spend on taking and editing your Facebook picture to editing your English work, you could have been a unwavering “A” student? To the regular “Face-bookers”, (people who can’t help checking their Facebook page after every one hour or less) the ability to create an appealing “macho man” or “Barbie girl” is inversely proportional to the number of friends one can have. Let us pause and reflect. You receive a friend request, what is the first thing you check before accepting or rejecting the request? Many “Face-bookers” would admit next to the gender of the person, appearance plays a decisive role in your friend request being “ignored” or “accepted”. The drive to have “hot” Facebook picture has tormented many “Face-bookers” who find themselves spending countless hours “smiling” at mirrors in effort to bring out the best of themselves.
This obsession has finally has spread from Facebook into family pictures too! If you are a “Face-booker”, just grab that family photo and see how you were struggling to pose like Beyoncé or Justin Bieber in that church dress or black suit while smiling sheepishly.
To those of us who find it difficult differentiate Facebook from a dating site, we are normally upset on meeting that “hot” boy or girl physically. Just recently, a friend of mine arranged a date with a supposedly “hot” sweetheart over Facebook. The girl’s Facebook pictures depicted nothing short of a model and my friend ignorantly thought he had finally made a breakthrough with a “hottie” only to realize the “real” girl was nothing compared to what he saw on the pictures, you can just guess how “interesting” the date was then!
Just remember, photography is a profession, so if you are so obsessed with taking a perfect picture, head to a photo studio instead of wasting valuable time editing that poorly taken photo!
Hi everybody, I’m a freshman at Wartburg college and would like to dedicate this blog to discussing things we rarely talk about. The topics of my blog post are going to range from social, religious and a bit of global issues to ensure that we are all updated and involved in what is going on around us. However, today I want to discuss about Winter and thoughts a freshman is likely to have during this period.
Winter is just around the corner and most of us have started looking for those winter coats hidden in the basement or deep in the suitcase. The squirrels have started gathering nuts as the famous childhood tale goes, and the birds are retreating to the warmer climates leaving the trees dull and lifeless. Alas! for an average college student winter is more than a season, it is a period one has to step out of their comfort zones and search for “someone” to spend the winter with, in other words, a girlfriend or a boyfriend! Hey, don’t pretend you were not thinking of getting a partner or you haven’t heard from seniors how important it is to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend during the winter. The “September’s rush”(where everyone tries to get someone) is now history, but don’t worry, you could still make that long awaited move to that crush or face the hashes of winter alone. Simple advice, pull yourself together and make that move now or buy an extra warm coat because winter is going to be long and unforgiving.
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.